Happy Holidays – Jeremy Scott Fitness
Last year I did a blog on the top 10 things I was thankful for on Thanksgiving, and honestly many of those things are still the exact same, friends, family, you get the idea. So, I decided to mix it up this year and share some tips you can use for fitness and for life to help makes things easier for you but also for the people in your life you are thankful for. Happy Holidays guys enjoy!!!
Stay motivated guys but make sure to enjoy the things you love!!!!
- Focus on what you can control and don’t stress the rest.
- Learn from others experiences not just your own.
- Never make excuses – nobody wants to hear them, especially me!
- If you want to reach your goals –WRITE THEM DOWN.
- Success isn’t an accident – Make a plan for it.
- Listen more than you talk!
- Successful people hangout with other successful people – same goes for fit people and just about anything else in life – think about it.
- Improve a little each day, many people complain about making small improvements and fail to realize “they are making improvements”
- Mean what you say and believe in it 100%
10. Making mistakes is ok, changing your mind is ok, swallow your pride accept it’s part of the process called LIFE and learn from it.
11. Life is not fair, never has been, never will be, understand it, accept it, embrace it and work your ass off if you truly want something.
12. If you are talking about what you did yesterday you haven’t done much today.
13. Give 100% EFFORT in your work, relationships, and your workouts each and everyday.
14. Above all else be a nice person to everyone in your life.
15. The best time to start anything (working out, eating better, new career, moving across country) is today! Procrastination is a horrible contagious disease that spreads to all areas of your life, waiting until tomorrow can turn into next week, next month, next year……
Happy Holidays and again I can’t say this enough stay motivated, but more important remember to have fun and spend time with those most important to you during this time of year!
Jeremy Scott – Jeremy Scott Fitness – PROLAB Athlete