Jeremy Scott – Get Lean Gluten Free
I know I have talked a lot about Lemon Water and the benefits of it, but today I am taking you beyond Lemon Water…..this is the new jacked up version of healthy water.
My own personal favorite creation of Lemon-Lime-Cucumber Water – not only does it taste badass the health benefits are out of this world.
So without further delay my personal favorite mix Lemon-Lime-Cucumber Water!
The benefits of adding cut up lemon-lime-cucumber to your water daily…….
Cucumber Water Benefits…
It makes your muscles lean and mean: Cucumbers contain silica, a trace mineral necessary for keeping connective tissue healthy. Add a few slices to your workout water bottle and boom watch the lean mass grow!!!
It makes your skin sexy like Brad Pitt : The silica and antioxidants help your skin stay clear and sexy. You can pour out the water and rub it on your face for added sexiness…ok that part is debatable but it does help with complexion.
Lime Water Benefits…..
Limes love the ladies – These citrus gems contain calcium and folate, two nutrients that are important for post-menopausal women and women looking to start having kids. One fresh lime contains 22 milligrams of calcium and over five micrograms of folate, and all you have to do is slice it up and throw it in your water daily!!!
Limes can help with cancer prevention….. The limonoid compounds in limes have been shown to prevent some cancers of the colon, stomach and blood. Lime limonoids have also been shown to stay active longer in your bloodstream, with more free radicals than green tea or even my favorite dark chocolate.
Lemon Water the BIG GUN…..
1. Reduces Fever. Lemon has its own set of antiseptic and natural medications.
2. Balances pH. Lemons are acidic to begin with but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH. Learn more about getting your ph in check HERE
3. Fight cancer. Lemons contain 22 anti-cancer compounds,including flavonol glycosides, which stop cell division in cancer cells.
4. Boosts your immune system. Lemons are rich Vitamin C and flavonoids that work against infections like the flu and colds.
5. Perfect for Weight Loss.A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify liver as well.
6. Decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Vitamin C in lemons helps to neutralize free radicals linked to aging and most types of disease. Drinking of lemon juice mixed with water and honey brings glow to the skin.
7. Flush unwanted materials and leans your bowels: Lemons increase peristalsis in the bowels, helping to create a bowel movement thus eliminating waste and helping with regularity. Add the juice of one lemon to warm water and drink first thing in the morning.
BONUS – did you know lemon water also lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
Now add all these badass elements together Lemon-Lime-Cucumber Water packs one hell of a health punch!
Give them all a try separate of combine them for one amazing disease fighting drink!!!
Jeremy Scott – Scottsdale Personal Trainer
PS- Grab your FREE Gut Health Guide HERE
Info courtesy ewellness -cook it allergy free – jeremy scott fitness – Thanks happy drinking!