Peanut Butter & Banana Protein Smoothie
Kelly Groff – ISSA CFT – Team Jeremy Scott Fitness
FREE Guide CLICK – 51 Protein Powder Recipes
Smoothies have become an aid in weight loss, and there are so many things you can blend up to make a healthy smoothie. I am a sucker when it comes to peanut butter and bananas. Although I try to limit my intake on bananas this is one recipe that I like to treat myself too. Not only does it taste like a peanut butter sandwich its high in protein thanks to the peanut butter.
- Half of one banana
- 1/2 cup of Almond butter or you can use natural peanut butter or I like to use the powder peanut butter (just mix it to make ½ cup)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of Chocolate Whey Protein Powder –
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
I hope you enjoy this easy yummy recipe!
For more checkout this FREE Protein Recipe Book.
– Kelly Groff -ISSA CFT – Team Jeremy Scott Fitness –