11 Ways to Level Up Your Life
Often times we over complicate things in life, we “get in our own way if you will” I know I have been my own self-limiting factor on numerous occasions.
In light of my past failures and self destructive f*ck ups I came up with 11 simply tips to be a better person and level up your life immediately.
Print these out, post them someplace you can see them daily and practice them just like you would practice anything else (the piano, swimming, golf) and overtime it will be become natural and your life will level up in all areas.
Any questions please just ask:
11 Way to Level Up Your Life
- Focus on what you can control and f*ck everything else
- Be willing do to what most others will not to get what you want
- Failing just means your learning, true failure only happens when you quit – don’t quit
- Each Night Map Out/Plan for tomorrow’s success – no plan = no success
- Life is hard no matter what – you decide what “hard” you want
- Give consistent quality effort daily in everything you do
- Be honest and tell the truth even when it hurts
- Make it habit to give more than you take in every relationship in your life
- Don’t let comparison steal your joy
- Schedule everything that matters – if it’s not schedule its not important
- Be a nice person
BONUS: 12. In a world where everyone is sprinting to find success, understand it’s a marathon long race. If you put in the quality effort and hard work consistently day after day your going win. It might not happen in 2 weeks, 2 months or even 2 years but if you are dedicated and diligent with your efforts it will pay off for you.
I know these seem simple but if you start to apply even one of these that you currently are not using in your life it can change everything.
Until next time eat well, train hard & be nice to people!
Jeremy Scott ~ Scottsdale Personal Trainer
Make Success Mandatory Author