Coconut Carrot Cake Protein Pancakes
Quick easy fun way to pack amazing flavor into your day while staying inside your macros and on track with your goals – enjoy.
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (Prograde Whey or Vega Sport Plant Based)
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of shredded carrot for batter and to sprinkle on top
- 2 tablespoons of coconut almond milk or more depending on consistency of batter
- 1 Justin’s maple almond butter squeeze packet
- 1 scoop of unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt for topping
- Shredded unsweetened coconut to sprinkle on top
- Honey to lightly drizzle on top
- Handful of chopped pecans to sprinkle on top
- Turn stove on to low heat
- Spray pan with cooking spray (coconut oil)
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and beat until batter is combined
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter in pan and cook on each side until golden brown
- Top with coconut yogurt, carrot, coconut, pecans, drizzle honey, and sprinkle cinnamon on top
(Serving size – approx. 4 medium pancakes)
Until next time eat well, train hard & be nice to people!
Jeremy Scott ~Make Success Mandatory ~ Scottsdale Personal Trainer
P.S. – If you need some help with your healthy eating feel free to shoot me a message or email I would be happy to chat with you.