Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Youth Training
Today we have a guest post from our Lead Youth Fitness Coach Jacob…..
I’ve received a lot of questions on why I started a youth strength and conditioning camp…. The answer is easy… I enjoy working with kids, but I thought it might be fun to list why I like working with kids:
1. Energy the kids bring
2. Teaching them lifelong activities
3. Their willingness to learn
4. Potential for improvement
5. Self- Confidence improvement
6. Hearing what their goals are
7. Seeing a lot of “first”
8. Hearing their experiences
9. Watching them work as a team
10. Seeing the amount of fun they can have from a simple activity
There are so many more reasons why I enjoy working with youth athletes. If you never have I highly encourage you to give it a try! They will teach you a lot about yourself and remind you what fun and happiness looks like!
Sign up for our next Youth Camp & learn more by clicking HERE
So until next time …do something active and keep being awesome!
Jacob McLaughlin -Lead Youth Fitness Coach
Jeremy Scott Fitness ~ Scottsdale Personal Trainer