Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 2 scoops of Jaylab vanilla protein CLICK HERE
- ¼ cup egg whites (add more if mix is too dry)
- 2 tablespoons chia/flax blend
- 1 cup of peanut butter or almond butter (powder is an option)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons of Stevia maple syrup or honey for sweetener (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Roll into small bite-sized balls and flatten with fork to form cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 mins. Enjoy!
Any questions on this recipe, protein, or anything health & fitness related just reach out we are here to help.
Until next time eat well, train hard & be nice to people.
Jeremy Scott Fitness ~ Jeremy Scott Fitness Podcast
Scottsdale Personal Trainer