ATTENTION: Scottsdale & Phoenix Area Residents
Your 21 Day Blueprint to Dropping a Jean Size in 21 days
No Magic Pills or Endless Hours on the Treadmill - Just Efficient Workouts, a Simple Eating Plan, and the Results You Deserve.
At Jeremy Scott Fitness we help men and women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s even 60’s get in the best shape of their lives by building them an individual customized plan, based on proven systems, to get them results they want as quickly and safely as possible Imagine what it would be like to see results each week, that your 'fat' jeans don't even fit as they slide off your hips and your friends always asking:
“You look great! What have you been doing!?”
Think of how good it will feel to be able to put on ANY of your pants knowing they will fit, not having to do that bunny hop to get into you your jeans, or actually being COMFORTABLE in all your cloths. Imagine the motivation this would give you, that if you your 'big' jeans were actually TOO BIG! Finding some old cloths that you wore in High School and putting them on to find out they fit. Those are just SOME experiences people, like you, have ALL the time; so why shouldn't you experience some of these other real benefits...
- Comfortable - No long worrying about the dreaded waist band pinch and actually being able to wear a COMFORTABLE pair of pants that are not always yoga.
- Being able to walk into your closet and know that ANY pair of jeans will fit - no longer will there be TWO sizes, you'll know that any pair you pick up WILL FIT. Except maybe the bigger sizes but you won't complain.
- Motivation - that keeps the fire lit under your butt and keeps you moving forward, you may even begin to wonder if you kept going what could you really accomplish?
- Not changing a million times before you get dressed - You know what I'm talking about, having to try on half a dozen pair before you find the one that looks and FEELS right.
- Cloths shopping - yes this is part of it as well, when you see that your skinny jeans fit your going to want to go get even more of them #sorrynotsorry
Yep, this happens when you start a change and it's motivating, it also gives you courage to "dare I say" throw away your big jeans. They aren't going to fit anymore so why keep them! In fact I encourage all of our clients here that start dropping jean sizes to get rid of the bigger jeans BECAUSE you will now have nothing to go back to. Yep, burning your ships to to the larger pant sizes actually helps keep you in check because your not going to go to the store to go buy a bigger jean size that you JUST LOST. You may not be ready to throw away ALL of them, but at least the ugly ones. Deal? Dropping a pant size may not sound like much of a win for you, but no longer feeling 'puffy' or bloated all the time leads you to NO LONGER having to experience the following:
- Waist band cutting into your stomach - those damn waist bands almost leave a branding on your stomach and hips; even though you love your jeans having their logo painfully imprinted on your skin isn't sexy.
- Have to do the 'shirt' pull when you sit - if you ever had a really tight pair of pants that your shirt just happened to get stuck between your pants and your skin you know EXACLY what I'm talking about.
- Muffin top - or cupcake (it's the same thing) feeling your hips and stomach fall over the waist band.
- Only wearing sweats - yes yes they are comfortable, but sometimes you do want to wear something else; besides you can't always wear yoga pants to nice events.
- Can't lounge in your jeans - sometimes you just want to be able to lounge COMFORTABLY in a pair of pants and not have to rush into the the closet to immediately change when you get home.
- Just being comfortable - need I say more?
These People Started With a Jean Size Just Like YOU
Nutrition For YOUR Body
Yes this is one of the MAJOR components of working with a trainer… what to EAT. During this program we can teach you more about nutrition than you may have been exposed to and working together find out what YOU need to eat for YOUR body, YOUR goals and YOUR schedule.
What to do For The Days Your NOT Here
Face it, this does involve some change and for you to get from where you are to where you want to go then homework is involved, but we have you covered there. We will instruct you what to do on the days your not with us taking into consideration what equipment or gyms you have access to and design your workouts for the days you are not here.
Tracking and Accountability
We hold you to a higher standard that you may hold yourself, because if your not be accountable to someone only YOU know if you did, or did not, workout. Our entire focus is on getting you results. That’s why we do the most consistent and extensive progress tracking with our clients. That way, we always know what’s working and what’s not. You can expect us to take before and after pics (don't be scared) and for us to take measurements.
SPACE IS LIMITED
5 SPOT LEFT
1 SPOT LEFT
4 SPOTS LEFT
4 SPOTS LEFT
3 SPOTS LEFT
4 SPOTS LEFT
5 SPOTS LEFT
*If you have a schedule that rotates, or alternates week to week, just let us know when you apply and we will see what we can accommodate for you.*
100% Money Back Guarantee
At ANY point in time during the 21 days you just don't like it, you don't feel like this is a place you can call home, you don't think we are the coaches for you, you think we are idiots or that we smell, what ever reason you have, we will refund the full amount of the 21 day program. No Questions Asked. If your not happy there is not reason for you to pay for it.
What if I my schedule changes weekly?
We get it! In fact about a 1/3 of our clients here have schedules that change on the frequent (we have a lot of nurses for example), with that said as long as we can look at your, and our, schedules we will schedule you for what ever time slots we have that's convenient.
This way your not held to a slot that you may not always make.
Do we cover nutrition?
As long as you don't have any medical dietary limitations (crohn's disease for example) we will design a meal plan for you based on your goals, your schedule and your ability.
Depending on where you are in your fitness journey can influence what we do because eating is just as much psychological as it is physiological.
Is your gym like 'Crossfit'?
Crossfit is a sport and if your interest is that then your going to have better success at a Crossfit box.
We are more of a Transformation Center, meaning people come to us with a specific problem and a specific goals. We design a program that gets them from where they are to where they want to be.
Crossfit builds you around the workouts we build the workouts around you.
What are the classes like?
Would you believe they are NOT classes; more like small groups sessions of your best friends working out together.
How this works is you will work with a personal trainer with a group of people BUT you will have YOUR OWN individual progressions/regressions as needed. So, not matter your ability level - Your doing your OWN workout built for YOUR goals and YOUR ability.
You will still have the trainer right there; coaching, spotting, and pushing you on the exercises that you need help with but there are other times you don't need us counting to 30 seconds for you (take a plank for example).
What happens if I can't make it?
As long as we are given 24hrs notice we can reschedule, no problem.
What happens after the program?
It depends on what you want to do.
If you have more to work on we sit down and talk about what we recommend, if that is continuing with us or not. If you want to go on your way then we really are happy to be a great starting point and hope you continue to get awesome results. Which you better keep getting awesome results 🙂
If you do want to stay we will sit down talk about what we would recommend from our observations with you here at our studio and discuss what is possible.