If you’re waiting for a sign this is it! Are you ready to finally take control you’re eating, your training, your health, and your happiness? Drop me your email and I will shoot you this quick guide to help you starting making the rest of your life the best of your life.

Posts Tagged with "transformation"

If You Want to Live a 1% Life

If you want to live a 1% life you need to do the work the other 99% won’t.   If you have the ambition to live a life that only about 1% of the world can attain you have to be willing to put in an insane amount of work over many years to get […]

Beast of the Month – Heather Kile

HEATHER KILE ~ Beast of the Month  What brought you to Jeremy Scott Fitness and how long have you been a member? I saw the front cover of Scottsdale Health’s July 2013 issue and I wanted Jeremy’s mom’s abs.   How did you feel at the beginning when you joined? I felt weak, especially in […]

47 Day Transformation

47 Day Transformation  wwww.47daytransformation.com  Jeremy Scott Fitness Presents the 47 Day Transformation  Long story short we spent the past 12 months working on this life changing project.  We launch session 1 on January 11th 2016 and we are limiting this to 100 spots worldwide.  The Grand Prize Winner will get:  FREE 6 Night Stay in […]

5 Ways to Track Fat Loss Progress

5 Ways to Track Fat Loss Progress by Jeremy Scott The battle to get lean, stay lean and live lean is real for many of us out there. So the big question I get a lot is, “how do I track my fat loss progress effectively?”   Well, I have 5 quick easy and effective […]

Transformation Opportunity Apply TODAY!

****TOTAL BODY & LIFE TRANSFORMATION OPPORTUNITY**** Looking for 20 highly motivated people who want to make drastic changes in their entire life including their body, nutrition, relationships, career goals, mindset and overall health – mental, physical, emotional.   NOTE – this is 100% FREE to you, we would normally charge $499 for this type of […]

Beast of the Month – Heidi Hopfenspriger

Beast of the Month – Heidi Hopfenspriger ~ Jeremy Scott Fitness  Making Success Mandatory    When I started with Jeremy Scott Fitness about 2 ½ years ago, I was roughly 30 pounds above my ideal weight. I’m not quite certain of my exact weight because I had stopped weighing myself when I hit the 150s […]

Lissy Shoppa -Athlete of the Month

Lissy Shopp Athlete of the Month  Jeremy Scott Fitness  Where are you originally from? I’m a Phoenician, born and raised right here in the valley of the sun. Good ole Phoenix, AZ   How long have you been coming to JSF? I started coming to JSF in late May to try things out, and then […]